Montag, 21. März 2011

Crochet Dress" Third Person" , Häkelkleid, Vestido de croche "Terceira Pessoa" skirt, Rock, crochet fashion- Mode

Creative Commons License
Blog http://frikrupp-haekelundstrickmoden.blogspot.com/ - by Fri Krupp is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribuição-Compartilhamento pela mesma Licença 2.5 Brasil License




This is continuation to the last video that i explain I got rest of yarns from one friend to do some crochet clothings to her. And here is the dress , I think I done fast one miracle ...with not much rest yarns I done one dress, 2 top and one skirt. The skirt I will do the video when the client give me back. Using the imagination we can creat great things even with not much material... If you wanna see more pcitures look the video under

Com o resto de linhas que a minha amiga me deu, para fazer qualquer coisa em croche para ela, criei algumas pecas. Aqui esta o vestido. Abaixo ha um video com mais fotos, e se quiser ver os Tops q fiz esta no video anterior.


I sell only inside Germany, to oder your Fri Krupp´s clothes contact me, leting your email under ( Kommentar )
Bestellen Sie Ihres Fri Krupp s Kleid, Kontaktieren Sie mich unter ( Kommentar )
Danke !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen